MANGO SAFE VISIT POLICIES
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to help protect our guests, our team and the community. You must follow the instructions below when visiting Mango. We hope this is temporary and look forward to being able to offer guests our complete services.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures for your visit:
- At your appointment time, you will receive a text welcoming you to main entrance door of salon, please wait to walk-up to salon front door until you receive this text. We want to keep you safe and distanced!
- We ask that you come with a face mask on, and we will do the same.
- Please come alone, our capacity is restricted and we can only welcome in one guest at a time.
- Help our team and other guests feel safer by answering a few COVID-19 health questions at the door and allowing us to take your temperature with a touchless thermometer check (our team is doing this each day too!)
- Hair color guests, please wear a top that you will not mind getting color on. For now, we will not be able to provide smocks to protect your clothing.
- Allow us to process your visit and retail purchases with our touchless checkout, we can have your receipt and products ready for you after your services.