IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS FIRST VISIT.
Getting your hairstory, agreeing on expectations, and analyzing the condition of your hair are all important parts of color consultations. Why is the consultation necessary? Because the Mango team wants you to love your hair color, while maintaining the health of your hair. Sometimes these results can be delivered in one visit, and sometimes the process needs to be done in steps. Here are tips for a successful color transition:
- Schedule a Consultation (always complimentary at Mango!)
- Fill out our Pre-Consult Survey
- Bring a photo(s) of hair color you want
- Make sure you are comfortable with the plan and the service pricing during your consultation
- Leave with a realistic maintenance plan that includes recommendations for color safe hair care products and regular hair cuts
Mango’s team is committed to sharing our knowledge and putting a plan together so there are no surprises. We accomplish this with an in-house certification program that ensures our licensed designers are also highly educated and experienced in working with all hair color chemicals (like a graduate degree in hair color!) Before we get started on the services, we will review the plan and service pricing and make sure it meets your expectations and works with your beauty budget.